Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 51 and Halloween party

Zack's normal teacher was pulled to be with another student this morning, and so he was in with me with the teacher he had at the beginning of the year. He is a different child with each of them, and I like him much better with my normal/regular teacher! He gets away with a whole lot more talking and questioning when the teacher from the beginning of the year is with him, and I am SO thankful we had the change--I don't think I would enjoy him as much if it hadn't happened! He enjoyed our Halloween party and did all the crafts and activities with a little assistance from his step-mom. He was dressed as a firefighter, and I got to meet his mom and maternal grandparents today. He is definitely a well-loved, thriving and happy kid. I'm proud to see how well he is fitting in with the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment