Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Days 52 and 53

I think I'm finally getting the hang having a full-time inclusion student, and then I go and forget to give the homework packet to the vision teacher when I'd had it for over a week. . .I'm still not 100% remembering all the pieces, but it's as smooth as I think it could be. One thing I have to admit I'm loving is having an adult perspective on everything from specials classes to how it went with a substitute. It's interesting to hear about your class from a different point of view! Zack's lead teacher went to a big training on Friday, and she wants Zack doing our full math program with us. He has been doing math every day with us, but she wants to braille all of the materials and things. Math seems to be a strong point for him, so we'll see how that goes. I was home sick today, so I don't have too much to say. When I was starting to lose my voice yesterday, though, Zack didn't recognize me when I said good morning to him--he asked me who I was. :) Then every time I spoke to him throughout the day, he'd tell me I had a frog in my throat. . .he makes me laugh! I guess a kid who is very in-tune to sounds would notice a froggy voice more than the other kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment